Why Study Arts & Humanities?
Critical thinking, creativity, excellent written and verbal communication skills ... the College of Arts & Humanities is designed to foster a life-long love of learning that translates to innumerable career opportunities after graduation.
Of course, excellent job prospects is just one reason to choose a degree from the College of Arts & Humanities.
- Why We Need the Humanities in Today’s Career-Focused World
- Linking Education in the Arts and Humanities to Life-Long Well-Being and Health
- Why ‘worthless’ humanities degrees may set you up for life
- In the Salary Race, Engineers Sprint but English Majors Endure
- Report busts myth of unemployable humanities grads
We're Here to Help
Whether you're exploring careers within your major, multiple majors, or searching for information about your chosen field, the Career Development Center can also help you connect major disciplines to careers.
The Career Development Center provides services and resources which assist students and graduates with career planning and the search for employment. This includes a comprehensive range of services from career counseling and major choice assistance, to assistance with finding part-time employment and internships, to extensive job search support and guidance.