Our Dance Program is a dynamic and growing field of study that provides students with a rich program of study, five degree options, diverse performance opportunities and off-campus events. Students receive a comprehensive education grounded in a liberal arts education that prepares them for a lifetime in dance such as: teaching, performing, private studio ownership, choreographing, dance therapy, arts administration, dance writing and related fields.
- Dance, Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Dance, Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- Dance, Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Dance Therapy Pre-Professional, Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Dance Private Studio Teaching, Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Dance, Minor
- Dance Education K-12, Bachelor of Science (BS)