Schedule an Appointment / Walk-in Hours
Minnesota State University, Mankato and the College of Arts & Humanities Advising Center are committed to taking any steps necessary to protect the health and safety of our faculty, staff, students and community.
To limit the spread of COVID-19, Zoom or phone appointments are preferred. Please complete our Advising Assistance Form prior to scheduling an appointment. This form will help our advising staff to better assist you with your needs.
Arts & Humanities majors with fewer than 30 earned credits are encouraged to attend a group advising session. Sessions will cover important information about registration, requirements for your major, and courses to take in the spring.
If more than one session is listed for your major, choose the one that works best for your schedule.
- Log in to mnsu.edu/mavconnect
- Click the Menu Bar
- Click "Upcoming"
- Find your appointment time. It will list the link to access the online appointment.
- Quick question about your current semester schedule, about your DARs, gen eds, etc.
- Thinking about changing your major to something in the College of Arts & Humanities?
- Exploring the AA Degree?
- Questions about applying for graduation?
- Need some help and not sure where to go? Come see us!
Academic Probation and Reinstatement:
- Need to schedule an academic success appointment?
- Concerned about your semester and not sure where to go? Come see us!
226 Armstrong Hall (AH226)
Mankato, MN 56001
Phone: (507) 389-1712 (V)