Schedule an Appointment / Walk-in Hours
Minnesota State University, Mankato and the College of Arts & Humanities Advising Center are committed to taking any steps necessary to protect the health and safety of our faculty, staff, students and community.
To limit the spread of COVID-19, Zoom or phone appointments are preferred.
Zoom technology allows for audio and/or video interaction. Zoom can be used on a phone, tablet, or computer. Please see www.mnsu.edu/mavconnect for the link to your online meeting.
Zoom Drop-In Advising for August 24-28:
Have a quick question? Drop in advising is available August 24-28 from 1:00-3:30pm. You do not need to schedule an appointment ahead of time. Simply click on this link: Meeting URL: https://minnstate.zoom.us/j/95415339746 Meeting ID: 954 1533 9746 Passcode: 257973. Drop in appointments will be 10 minutes or less.
Times are available during the week for 30 minute appointments. To schedule a longer appointment, please use www.mnsu.edu/mavconnect.
- Log in to mnsu.edu/mavconnect
- Click the Menu Bar
- Click "Upcoming"
- Find your appointment time. It will list the link to access the online appointment.
- Quick question about your current semester schedule, about your DARs, gen eds, etc.
- Thinking about changing your major to something in the College of Arts & Humanities?
- Exploring the AA Degree?
- Questions about applying for graduation?
- Need some help and not sure where to go? Come see us!
Academic Probation and Reinstatement:
- Need to schedule an academic success appointment?
- Concerned about your semester and not sure where to go? Come see us!
226 Armstrong Hall (AH226)
Mankato, MN 56001
Phone: (507) 389-1712 (V)