Schedule an Appointment / Walk-in Hours
Minnesota State University, Mankato and the College of Arts & Humanities Advising Center are committed to taking any steps necessary to protect the health and safety of our faculty, staff, students and community.
Not sure if you need an appointment or how we can help you?
Please complete our Advising Assistance Form so our advising staff to better assist you with your needs.
Some general questions we can help answer include:
- Quick question about your current semester schedule, about your DARs, gen eds, etc.
- Thinking about changing your major to something in the College of Arts & Humanities?
- Exploring the AA Degree?
- Questions about applying for graduation?
- Need some help and not sure where to go? Come see us!
Need an appointment?
Please schedule an online, phone, or in-person appointment with our advising staff through MavConnect.
Accessing your Online Appointment in MavConnect:
- Log in to mnsu.edu/mavconnect
- Click the Menu Bar
- Click "Upcoming"
- Find your appointment time. It will list the link to access the online appointment.
Academic Probation and Reinstatement:
- Need to schedule an academic success appointment?
- Concerned about your semester and not sure where to go? Come see us!
226 Armstrong Hall (AH226)
Mankato, MN 56001
Phone: (507) 389-1712 (V)