Graduate Application Process
Graduate Admission Standards:
An applicant must have a GPA of 3.0 or better in overall undergraduate studies (No GRE scores are required).
International applicants should read the following information on this page and view the graduate international application process.
Provisional admission may be granted to applicants with an undergraduate GPA below regular admission standards. In such cases, the admission will be contingent on the student's adherence to contract terms stipulating specific performance requirements. Completion of the contract requirements will result in the change of admission status to regular.
Go to the following link for general graduate application instructions.
Additional Required Information:
- MS, MA, & MFA Communication Studies Degree Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Communication & Composition MS Degree Program
Graduate Admission Application Deadlines (domestic students):
Applicants who wish to be considered for Graduate Assistantships for the following academic year should complete their applications by February 15th.
- Applications must be complete by December 1st for spring admission.
- Applications must be complete by April 30th for summer admission.
- Applications must be complete by August 1st for fall admission.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the following: