Dance Degree Programs
Photo by Dan Norman. Departure by Karla Grotting.
Our Dance Program offers students degree options that are grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Students learn about the depth and breadth of dance as they practice their art form in multiple arenas. The curriculum is designed to balance students’ artistic experiences with practical applications to better prepare them to enter the dance world upon graduation.
- Dance, Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Dance, Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- Dance, Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Dance Therapy Pre-Professional, Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Dance Private Studio Teaching, Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Dance, Minor
- Dance Education K-12, Bachelor of Science (BS)
The Dance Education program is currently not accepting new students.