Currently enrolled students are expected to audition for acceptance into a private lesson studio or a scholarship on an individual basis by prior arrangement with the Department of Music Office. Students who are interested in a music scholarship or talent grant need to complete a two-step process.
- Complete an audition.
- Complete the scholarship application on Scholarship Finder. Please note, scholarship applications for currently enrolled students are open for the month of February every year.
- Music Talent Grants
- Andrew and Betty Een Music Scholarship
- Department of Music Scholarship
- Department of Music Scholarship - Music Industry
- Edward and Damis Epple Scholarship
- Herbert E. Owen Scholarship
- Raymond H. and Florence L. Sponberg Music Scholarship
- Shirley Grundmeier Music Scholarship
- William A. Payne Memorial Music Scholarship