Academic Advising Office
|The Major Button: Update Your Academic Record:
Update your student record for your Major, Minor, Certificate, Advisor or Catalog year.
Arts & Humanities Advising Office:
The Academic Advising Office offers academic advising services to all students who are pursuing a major or minor within the College of Arts & Humanities. We recommend students meet with our office as well as their Faculty Advisor at least once each semester.
Our Academic Advisors strive for student success and well-being by working with students in the following ways:
- Advising first-year and transfer students on the selection of general education and major pre-requisite requirements
- Supporting students who have been placed on academic warning or probation.
- Meeting with all new and transfer students at orientation and support course selection for their first semester
- Advising students on how and when to apply for graduation
- Directing students who have questions about department activities or events to the correct individual in that department
- Advising students who have minors within the college but may have majors outside of the college
- Providing information to students interested in switching to a major within the college
Contact the Advising Office:
226 Armstrong Hall (AH226)
Mankato, MN 56001
Phone: (507) 389-1712 (V)