Schedule an Appointment / Walk-in Hours
Schedule an appointment or visit during walk-in hours to meet with one of our academic advisors to discuss any of the following general topics!
Upcoming walk-in days/times:
- August 26-30 from 9:00am-3:00pm
How to Schedule an Appointment:
- Online: MavConnect Link / MavConnect Instructions,
- Call: 507-389-1712, or
- In-person: Academic Advising Office, Armstrong Hall 226 (AH226)
- Quick question about your current semester schedule, about your DARs, gen eds, etc.
- Thinking about changing your major to something in the College of Arts & Humanities?
- Exploring the AA Degree?
- Questions about applying for graduation?
- Need some help and not sure where to go? Come see us!
Academic Probation and Reinstatement:
- Need to schedule an academic success appointment?
- Concerned about your semester and not sure where to go? Come see us!